Mani.& Pedi.course with no sales pitches?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamzin

Reaction score
Hi everyone

A little advice required please, i'm looking to go on a mani & pedi course but there is so many to choose from i'm confused as to which one is best, although I appreciate product are important I want a training course that is only interested in teaching me how to do a pucca manicure and pedicure and not focusing on the sales of products bit.

Any advice appreciated

Tamzin
--xx--

Sorry to sound like i'm advertising, but you can't beat the Creative Spa day. The products are fab, and everyone likes them. Great for Autumn is the Raw Earth pedicure which you can add essential oils to suit the client. It's a warming pedicure and very 'earthy'. (do I get commission for this?!)

i did my training ink,sa,ra bexley kent and rachel was great as she doesnt sell pedi and mani range so you get the training without the sell, she did recomend i then use spa mani and pedi, which i do and love them

hth:D

I too did a pedicure course with Rachael at Ka-Sa-Ra had a really good day.

Hi tamzin, i am about to do a mani/pedi course with creative and have heard they are the best, i have just completed my foundation l and p with them and i give them top marks! x

Thanks to you all for your replies, I will look into K-Sa-Ra as they only down the road from me, I will more than likely use creative product once I have done the course just feel as though the products are the main point of the course!

Thanks

Tamzin
--xx--

I did my course with Creative and definately didnt feel as though they were just trying to sell the product! It was a fab day with the emphasis on training and producing a great manicure for the client. And as far as products go their spa manicure, solar drench and spa pedicure and raw earth can not be beaten - and i feel that this is not just my opinion but the opinion of the many clients that have these treatments with these products and have been elsewhere, prior to coming to me, so they have comparisons - they all love the treatment and the product.

I hope you enjoy your course
Jo xx :hug:

elfprincessem said:
Hi tamzin, i am about to do a mani/pedi course with creative and have heard they are the best, i have just completed my foundation l and p with them and i give them top marks! x

me to im in the sme boat, gonna ring leeds tomorrow and get it booked.

Latest posts

Back