Mani & Pedi Part-ay-s!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k8tie

Reaction score
I'm going to have a sacn of the treads on this but done this incase any of you have extra tips on mani and pedi parties ie. max no: of clients at one party, how long to spend on each client, games etc.

Much Thanks

Me again- always doing this- ha!

Should of added, would you recommend maybe doing a complete Spa/ Solar/ Raw Earth mani/ pedi on the hostess- kind of like a virgin vie party. Or do you think I would make more doing mini pedi/mani on each lady??

Getting excited at the prospects- going to put my business proposition to my cousin who is also CND trained tonight!!

my friend (who does cnd pedi's, waxing & massage) and myself do mani/pedi parties, they're fab.
we tend to stick to a maximum of 4 if they're all having spa or solar treatments as it makes it more relaxed, we don't feel as if we have to rush to get through them as quick as poss, it makes it a relaxing time for the clients too :)
we don't (as yet) offer a free treatment to the hostess although it's definitely something we would consider doing.
Ours are normally either a morning or an afternoon depending on school runs and kids holidays etc.

we don't do the games aspect of it, not sure if you could incorporate that into the theme as the relaxation and chat is normally enough to make it an enjoyable afternoon for all concerned.

the best thing would be to not only get more ideas off the Geeks but also ask a few friends how they would like their mani/pedi party to be (if they had one)... would they prefer a few glasses of wine and fab conversation with their friends? or do they want to make it more of a 'party' atmosphere?

I'd go for the wine and convo but then i love chatting and like a glass of wine too... ok then, i lied, i love a bottle of wine and a good old natter pmsl

thanx hun for the info, anyone else?

Think i would have to agree with SAndi i would prefer a bottle of vino and a chat with my friends while having a treatment.

Latest posts

Back