Manual Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you girlies. I think I may have to go for the manual tan for the salon. If my client was really pale, could I mix it with some moisturiser to dilute it a bit? I am seriously thinking about doing the spray tan mobile though. I already do quite a few clients from home and my plan is to expand on that. Spray tans are so popular at the mo so think it could be a wise move. Anyone tried SiennaX? xx

Thank you girlies. I think I may have to go for the manual tan for the salon. If my client was really pale, could I mix it with some moisturiser to dilute it a bit? I am seriously thinking about doing the spray tan mobile though. I already do quite a few clients from home and my plan is to expand on that. Spray tans are so popular at the mo so think it could be a wise move. Anyone tried SiennaX? xx

I Would think if using St Tropez it would be fine to use it as it is. If it was fake bake I would mix it down with moisturiser and maybe wash it off before the recomended time.

I'm sure both these companies will give the training you need

Hope that helps

Angela

Thank you Angela, you're right the training will answer all of those questions for me. the question now is, which one do I go with??!! xx

Hi Shellie

I use the Fake Bake manual application for the reason that i don't have the extra room for the spray on. Its easy to apply and gives good results. All my clients love the sunkissed tan they get with it and it fades really well - no patchiness at all. Give Fake Bake a call they are really helpful.

Thank you Angel Cake, I think it is a toss up now between ST Tropez and Fake Bake. I had the fake bake one applied to my arm at the show and it smelt lovely ~ especially the exfoliator before! xx

Back