master nail tech list on designer nail site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hope someone can help me here. ive been looking for the list of master nail techs on the designer nails site but can i hell find it. can someone point me in the right direction please

Nice website :D Shame my log in won't work, do we have to register?

Thanks muchly

The Nail Geek said:

hiya sam

ive been to that site too, but all there is are the SALONS - (i dont want salons) i did once upon a time get a list of all the master techs but now i cant find it and im sure i got it from the designer nails uk site.

it wont let me log in, i have my username and password,

Since Nov 04 there has been a problem with the International Master Site! I know they are working on it diligently as I have been on at them since November. Poor Dannii at Designer Nails is responsible for inputting all NEW Master names, addresses and telephones and she has a pile a mile high! We just spoke about this the other day... I am sorry there is a problem but I do know that they are desperately trying to fix it!!

best email CND about that one. Always worked for me. The Salon listing is for individuals too :)

Trinity Nails said:
Nice website :D Shame my log in won't work, do we have to register?

Thanks muchly
i tried to use my id and password (for designer nails UK) but couldnt get in either so your not alone

Hi

My UK username and password did not work on the international site so I have just registered. Once done you just go to log in and put in the username/password you have chosen and you get straight into the site. I was initially waiting for an email to activate the account but it just does not seem to happen. Hope this helps

CND doesn't have your customer Id's. You need to register with their site separately ;)

Latest posts

Back