matrix 8w

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moobar

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I was just after some quick advice....

I've a client with a 8w and she wants to be a lighter blonde without all the warmth, could I use an ULA all over with 20vol? i'm getting myself confused :rolleyes:

anyone......
29 views and not 1 reply....????

come on peeps surely one of you will have an opinion... plz lol

It's been a while since I've used matrix but surely a ula won't lift the 8?

as a general rule tint wont lift tint (dark col) but if its a light col hi lift does so I thought the same with UL range?

Any advanced geeks know.......?

i find the blondes limiting in matrix, although i have been told they will get better from my own feedback. Personally i would gently lift hair then add a one of the sheer pastals toners. As with the ul and high lift blondes you cant process over prelightened hair, i find two of the shades go a bit too gingery/warm (although they are meant for level 7 + ). hths xoxo

Hi, I use matrix. Personally I wouldn't use a UL all over an 8w. The roots will glow and the ends won't really lift much. I would do full head bleach foils (very fine) and then put a colour sync over as a toner.
Hope this helps xx

she doesn't want full head foils :( she wants a full colour... shall I just bleach and tone? I can't think of anything else to offer....

Personally I would lift and tone with the pastels.
Is it possible to get a test cutting before her appointment so you can assess the outcome xx

Latest posts

Back