Matrix UL grrrr

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moobar

Reaction score
Hi all,

what a day, what a day, what a day!!!!!

had one of my reg clients today (base8) used an ulv with 40vol for 45min and her hair was very very warm grrrrrr any ideas why? she is now booked in tomoz to get some hi lights put through to break it up :(

Did you not wanna use 11v if she is base 8 ul are for base 5-6 x

oh crap :( told u it was a bad day! bloody basics! anything I can do now apart from foils through?

even though they are for 5-6 why wouldn't it work on an 8?

Yeah it's heavily pigmented for reducing tone in base 5-6 so on base 8 it would of killed the tone then the violet would of started to warm the hair back up not conteract, if that makes sense ?!? X

oh crap :( thanks blue. have u any ideas what i can do other than hi lights?

agree too much v pigment for an 8! never mind, how warm is it? is it past toning stage? x
oh crap :( thanks blue. have u any ideas what i can do other than hi lights?

Hi light or lowlight then next time 11 the roots and ends should be ok, I'll have a think on this and pm you though :) x

thanks everyone. cheers blue x

Yeah it's heavily pigmented for reducing tone in base 5-6 so on base 8 it would of killed the tone then the violet would of started to warm the hair back up not conteract, if that makes sense ?!? X

Ooh so would this be the case with wella magma too then?? X

Latest posts

Back