Meeting with my boss!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketqueen

Reaction score
hopefully i posted this in the right forum!

i've been working at a spa for just over 3 months now and i'm new to the business, i finished my esthetics school last august. tomorrow at work, my manager blocked off half an hour in my column for me to have a meeting with her. im sooo nervous...i keep telling myself i havent done anything wrong and i've gotten a lot of really nice compliments from clients. the problem is, i havent had very many repeat clients yet and im scared thats why my boss wants to meet with me. either that or its my 3 month evaluation. im so nervous though....should i be getting a ton of repeat clients already? :cry:

Prepare yourself for both situations..
Have a response and an action plan for getting repeat customers ready to show her.. ask her if she has any advice to give you that may help you.

If its your evaluation be ready to answer the usual questions..
How you think you have done..
what do you think you could do better..
how you like your working environment..

Being prepared for likely situations takes away the nerves of not knowing why you have been called in..

Good luck, but I am sure you will be fine.

Its quite normal to have a meeting at the 3 month point.He or she will want to find out how you feel your getting on, give you feedback and address any concerns on either side. Until you find out, it's not worth stressing about x

I would be happy that your boss has set aside time to speak to you- and if it is an evaluation I would be even happier that this type of early assessment is set up. Trust me- communication in any form of business isnt always so open!

Latest posts

Back