MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Nails

Reaction score
Hi all you Geeks

Thank you all for all your help on this site it has taught me so much, especially thanks to Geeg. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Im sure you're all really busy, but all manage to have a quick look at this fantastic site.

Love Heather

XX

That goes for me too, when all the running about for xmas is done and you sit down with your fav tipple, log on and enjoy, this site is fab and i would be lost without it.

MERRY ~CHRISTMAS~ EVERYONE

May all your Christmas wishes come true. I can't actually remember what life was like before I found this site, guess I watched tv instead!! Happy Chrimbo to all Geeks and Geekettes.

Ditto from me peeps:biggrin: :biggrin:

MERRY CRIMBO!!!!!!

Debz xx

Same here to folks. I was watching TOO much telly before I found this site. Now I just sit on here, its much better viewing don't you think.
So informative and everyone is Soooooooooooo helpful and ready to lend a hand. Iv'e enjoyed reading all the posts and learning and laughing along the way.
Who needs TV ?
Thanks guys and have a great Crimbo
Sherry.
www.nailetc.tk

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah a big merry christmas and happy new year from me to everyone. i have only just found this site and already i am feeling better in myself you are all very loyal and friendly and im glad that your support is available!!!. thanks for everything so far amd may the geeks rule forever!!

Latest posts

Back