Merry Christmas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
Now do I wake up the kid or not? XD

My wrist, elbow, shoulders and back are so sore. My feet are swollen like balloons. I'm exhausted and my house is a mess.
Yet I still love every set that I do even when I'm knackered.
I'm looking forward to a week off in new year but I'll still be talking nails and on YouTube
I hope you all have a well earned rest and a lovely break whether you celebrate Christmas or not xx

My wrist, elbow, shoulders and back are so sore. My feet are swollen like balloons. I'm exhausted and my house is a mess.
Yet I still love every set that I do even when I'm knackered.
I'm looking forward to a week off in new year but I'll still be talking nails and on YouTube
I hope you all have a well earned rest and a lovely break whether you celebrate Christmas or not xx
Merry Christmas xx

Merry Christmas everyone have a great day [emoji319][emoji319][emoji319]

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas, and a healthy, happy and successful New Year.

Happy Christmas fellow Geeks. xx

I love the way we're thinking about each other on this special day [emoji319][emoji5]️

Merry Christmas geeky friends, hope you all have a lovely day and a happy (& prosperous) New Year

Xxx

Ah merry Christmas everyone!! Xx

Merry Christmas everyone! Having the best day. Im so excited to have a break for a week, then I'll go back buzzing :) xx

Latest posts

Back