Microblading course East Midlands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiamondDivasBea

Reaction score
Hi, it's been a while! I've recently had a baby and spent the year before that working in an office job for a beauty magazine so haven't really been doing a lot of actual beauty. I do (mainly bridal) makeup and hair ups and have started getting back in to that. I think I will be sticking with that in the future rather than going back to my office job but I would really like to offer microblading also.

Can anyone recommend a good place that offers these courses? I've found a place called EMF hair beauty and nail training which is very cheap compared to others. Has anyone heard of these and can recommend them? Would it be worth me paying double and going with someone more reputable?

I'm also in 2 minds whether to go for it or not as it's a lot of money to pay out and I might not be any good at it? Also not sure if I would be able to get many clients and if I'll be spending many hours practicing and if I would make a profit.

Can anyone recommend doing them or has done it and not got into it/made money. A little advice would be massively appreciated [emoji4]

Thanks [emoji4] xx

Latest posts

Back