Microblading eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaWilz

Reaction score
I'm doing this course on the 5&6 November and so excited and people keep asking me when I can do theirs but I'm not sure if I'll need to do studies first because I've also heard that you have to do so many hours aswell which confuses me because when salons train the advertise the treatment straight away?!
I've messaged the company but they haven't come back to me yet, just wondering if any of you can help in the meantime?? Xx

Usually you would need to do case studies. It's really hard to perfect microblading. You won't feel confident without a few models under your sleeve so you can get used to the feel of the blade, the pigments, how they heal etc. Just measuring up takes a while to master. Good luck x

Would you charge the models?? Xx

Would you charge the models?? Xx
No I wouldn't or if I did it would just be to cover costs. You'll just need insurance and your premises licence. You should get equipment to use for your case studies included with the course xx

Latest posts

Back