Microblading licensing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly2005

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Help
Girls I need some help, I have just recently qualified in Microblading and have just been rejected a license from Havering council I live is Romford essex, as they are saying my training wasn't valid, my trainer has confirmed it is a fully accredited course and qualification and I've been insured by Salon gold for it, they are now saying I can't perform the treatment at all even if I rent a room (was planning to work from home) Please help I am literally beside myself as I've now paid out nearly £1500 for this course and can't even do it I thought I could just rent a room (where they have a special treatment licence) but now the council are saying I can't do that, I honestly had no idea that getting a license would be so difficult as I know people have got them without an NVQ. I now have to go out and do that too, I'm 38 and work a full time job in London that I am so unhappy in and wanted to leave an set up on my own and now I feel like it's never going to happen

This is why level 4 has been introduced, to raise the beauty standards. Before you do any kind of course you should check with your council and insurance companies first, it does vary from council to council.there are add on courses to up skill if you’re already practising microblading but unfortunately if your certificate is not recognised you will have to start again.

Latest posts

Back