Microblading training in the South East please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just about to start my NVQ level 3 and looking to train in Microblading towards the end of the year...any recommendations of where's good to train please? Is it difficult to learn? How long is the training? All and any info greatly received.

Many thanks in advance as always

Dermagraph might be worth a look. It's a 5 day course in Windsor and approved by the Guild and ABT so you'll be able to get insurance (essential for your licence). I trained with them in Madrid when there was no good microblading courses in the UK, it's hard work but worth it. The 2 day courses that you see advertised everywhere are a waste of money if you're starting out with this treatment, they might be okay f you're converting from machine tattooing but I haven't heard of a good one. I've learnt the hard way not to try shortcuts with training. Research and speak to them directly before booking, ask how many CPD points the course has been awarded and if they will support you after the training day.

the website is terrible for this company is it the right one ?

Anyluck finding a good training course.

Latest posts

Back