Microblading, where to train?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosaking88

Reaction score
Hi, I live in Rayleigh Esssex and I was wondering if anyone could advise me of the best place nearish to hear to train in microblading? I've been researching but am just unsure of who to go with and what sort of qualification in this is best as there doesn't seem to be a main governing body.

Any help would be good [emoji53] thank you [emoji4]

Hi, I'm also wanting to train in microblading and like you have been researching. Think you will need to come to London as there's no where in Essex. Some companies like to have advanced brow skills like HD. Are you beauty trained? Make sure you go with a course where you can get insurance.

Why don't you go to professional beauty at Excel in Feb, that way you can see what they offer. That's my plan.

I have been qualified 9 years and I have a brow perfect qualification which is eyebrow extensions. Most of them seem to be abt recognised I just can't decide who to go with x

Hi, I live in Rayleigh Esssex and I was wondering if anyone could advise me of the best place nearish to hear to train in microblading? I've been researching but am just unsure of who to go with and what sort of qualification in this is best as there doesn't seem to be a main governing body.

Any help would be good [emoji53] thank you [emoji4]
I'm going to train with Katrina at pmu training in Hereford on Monday. They look like they have good reviews and so far have been very helpful and very quick at responding. The training is 4 days which I think you need. I'll let you know how I get on

Hi,

I have just retrained with Karen Betts (KB Pro) and highly recommend - although you'll have to take a road trip to Yorkshire to do it. It's equivalent to a Level 4 which my insurance company say will be a requirement in 2018. 4 days in total, plus 1 day for assessment. Very thorough, well known (as it's part of the Nouveau Beauty Group) and incredible support. Hope that helps.

Hey my friend trained with Laura Kay London .. she is doing so well and has recommended the academy to me. I'm currently saving to also do the training! Hope it goes well for you x

I am considering microblading in the future I am a new lash Artist.

From what I can gather microblading is an invasive treatment so it cannot be mastered in a day.

Things to consider are
-Licences from the council.(check before booking as they all vary.)
-Course Accreditation & Qualification
-Insurance requirements (do u need another policy/do they insure your course)
-Bloodpath pathogens (do they cover that)
-Not suitable as mobile treatment because environment needs to be controlled to minimise infections.
-Support after course.

Beauty treatments grow faster than most can keep up and researching is key to avoid heartache after you have parted with your cash.

I personally will train with Nouveau Couture when I am ready to train.

If I have missed anything please let me no. xx

Last edited:
I'm going to train with Katrina at pmu training in Hereford on Monday. They look like they have good reviews and so far have been very helpful and very quick at responding. The training is 4 days which I think you need. I'll let you know how I get on

how did your training go ?

lausb04, how is it going after your training at KB Pro is it going well? Also is there good after support following the course? Thx

Latest posts

Back