Microcurrent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi
Im am looking at getting a new microcurrent machine, I have always used HOFbeauty and purchased Skinmate, as I have some of their machines since 2004 and have stood the test of time.
I have seen in their catalogue their Skinmate, Diamond Peeling, Photo-rejuvenation machine, so am now trying to decide between that and the Skinmate Elite Microcurrent, which is the one I have had previously and thought was really good.
Of course bugdet is a big thing and these machines are around £900 which is about my price range.
Just wanting some comments, thankyou all.

Hi
Im am looking at getting a new microcurrent machine, I have always used HOFbeauty and purchased Skinmate, as I have some of their machines since 2004 and have stood the test of time.
I have seen in their catalogue their Skinmate, Diamond Peeling, Photo-rejuvenation machine, so am now trying to decide between that and the Skinmate Elite Microcurrent, which is the one I have had previously and thought was really good.
Of course bugdet is a big thing and these machines are around £900 which is about my price range.
Hi Donna
Was hoping you could give me some advice regarding Skinmate. Can I message u?

Hi Donna
Was hoping you could give me some advice regarding Skinmate. Can I message u?
Hi Chubster, yes you can message me, Thank you

Hi

Hi,

I am a newbie and looking to get a microcurrent toning device. Do you people have any recommendations?

Last edited:
Hi,

I am a newbie and looking to get a microcurrent toning device. Do you people have any recommendations?
Hi NicoleJ
I finally decided to spend (a little) more and went for the VitaLift machine from HOF Beauty, it was much more expensive, at £3000, but I am glad I purchased it. I loved my Skinmate Elite and it did give very good results. But the VL is a step up and the results are amazing.
It has toning and lifting with specific programmes to treat cheeks, eye areas etc, and also has Galvanic for iontophoresis and desincrustation.
I paid a deposit on the machine and then the balance over 6 months. :) (And I had training on the machine over at HOF).

However, in saying that if the budget does not allow for this machine I would recommend the Skinmate Elite, its still a great machine.

Latest posts

Back