Microdermabrasion training? PLEASE HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm really interested in getting a Diamond microdermabrasion machine but just wanted to know if I could offer this treatment as I've only done level 2 beauty so not covered facial electrical etc???
Any ideas? Thanks guys x

Hi
I think the training for MDA is normally with a comapny that sells their machines. i.e Crystal clear. so you would have to buy their machine and get the training with it.

However i think theres a VTCT level 4 advance skincare qualification that covers MDA and other skin rejuvenation treatments., youll probabaly have to do level 3 beauty first.

hth!

I did an independant dermabrasion course which then allows you to go with any machine...i've still not decided which yet! The only pre requirement is a facials qualification :)

Kori where did you do your microdermabrasion course? If I just bought the machine would I be ok to do it or do I need a certificate in it? X

I'd be a bit concerned about a company that sells you a MD machine but doesn't train you how to use it, or am I just being pernickety?

The machines can vary so much!

Sarah x

You need to check with your insurance company too, just because you've done the training it doesn't mean that you can get cover. For instance unless you have the facials component of an nvq you can't get insured with babtac to do lash tinting, regardless of whether you've got training.

Latest posts

Back