Middlesbrough College - level 3 beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ugg73

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm on the correct part of the forum but I'm looking for geeks who have attend this college.

I'm currently at Darlington doing level 2 part-time (evening) but the facitilies at Middlesbrough look amazing! If you attended, how did you find the course/spa/tutors. Did you get a lot of clients?

I've not gone to either colleges but I've generally found that you can have an amazing teacher with moderate in college facilities and you could have a moderate teacher with amazing in college facilities.

What I'm saying is that when I look for a course, my main focus is on how much time you get with a tutor, is the schedule economic in proportion to my other commitments and overall cost.

If you've been happy with your tutor at level 2 it could be a gamble moving college for the facilities. I think that's how I'd judge it.

I agree with Laurakate. Our college facilities are fabulous, but the quality of the teaching is poor.

Thanks guys. I was thrilled with our tutor but she's gone off on maternity leave so was a little worried about applying for level 3.

Found out it is someone else so I'm going to stick with what I know - they have amaxing enrichment courses.

Cant speak for Beauty but their Hairdressing training is very poor. A lot of their "qualified" girls come to my school for re-training not knowing even how to hold scissors.

Latest posts

Back