Mineral Make Up Brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trained in bareMinerals and i absoloutly love it! it goes on flawless and does not clog or look to much on the skin either. I cant go back to any other make up products id give it a go its money worth spent :) the only down fall is the lipsticks dont do my type of colour. Buxoms all the way :).

xox

Where did you train? Or did you qork for them? Would love to be trained in bm!
I love their pretty amazings, but samantha buxom is the best! Im addicted to moxie pretty amazing at mo with a little sweep of samantha over the top - perfect!

i use bare minerals and i have to admit it is amazing makeup however i find a tub only lasts me around a month and a lot of people i know who use it have also said the same thing! thats my only personal down fall to the product but it goes on flawlessly!

Hi I have used Bare Minerals for 4 yrs now and would not go by it! I do weddings, they always end up going and buying BM for themselves as they love the fact that it stays put all day!!
For the ladies that are using but the pot does not last a month, your using way too much! I have my personal pot for at least 3-4 months and i am using everyday for work and sometimes twice if am going for a night out!
If you think u have buffed enough, then buff some more, the trick is to sing happy birthday to you, twice round your face. Its all in the buffing girls, and this is the same when your doing make-up trials/weddings ect..
For the lady who asked if you charge for trials, its a big YES!! lets say you charge 40 for a wedding make-up, take 10 or 15 for the trial, because if they dont like what they see, then go else where u have lost out!!
hth girls xxxx

I have decided to go Bobbi Brown, as I can go to local town and buy it in selfridges, when I need bits and bobs instead of ordering.

You should charge the same for the trial as you do for on the day.

All the work is done at the trial so you should ensure you are being paid for it.

If you really feel you have to you could charge slightly less for the actual wedding day (I myself wouldn't do this.)

Jacqui xx

I like lily lolo although haven't used it much, bare minerals i like, At the spa where i am called in as a freelance in Hair and makeup they use Jane irdale and luckily they let me use my own!(although i only use a few mineral products)
i like the powders and colours but the liners and liquids and mascaras go cologgy on the skin if they havent already in the tube. When i saw the other lady who had her makeup done the same as my lady sat next to each other my makeup looked much more flawless when it came to masacara clumps and so on. This is a top hotel that is always replacing the products its not like it could even be there fault!
I really like bella Pierre there products are lovely.
Just a tip be careful with certain mineral makeups for brides and anything under camera as they sometimes appear quite shiny when u see in the photos.
X

I'm not a make up professional but I personally use Lily Lolo every day, it's gorgeous. I've got sensitive skin and it's never upset my skin at all, in fact the minerals have SPF in it and protect it. Good quality for a great price, give them a go :) xx

Latest posts

Back