Missing you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyways, what's your favourite missing you song, I don't like it but I can't get that Chris de Burgh drone out of my mind :D

I guess this thread was not really started for any good and kind reason but to get subliminal messages out there.

What has happened has happened now get over it and move on please for heavens sakes!

I was thinking about my friend actually, think it comes with age - wistfully thinking back to youth! :D

Anyways, what's your favourite missing you song, I don't like it but I can't get that Chris de Burgh drone out of my mind :D

*cant liiiive if living is without yooohoo*:D

PMSL! I'd love to know what you actually sound like warbling that Dawn x

About as bad as it looked on screen:D singing ain't one of my talents.

I miss my dad, my brother, my grandparents and my friend, Tom. I'll be missing my cat pretty soon, too. :cry:

Oh nana, sorry to hear that. hugs lovely lady xxx

I had a whole album (well cassette) of missing you songs that I cried my way through when we stopped being friends:cry:

My nan and grandad , I'm left with no grandparents ( weep ) xx

Beam me up by pink is my snot feat song xx

I had a whole album (well cassette) of missing you songs that I cried my way through when we stopped being friends:cry:

I used to play bang bang by Cher over and over again, it was banned in the uk for a while xoxo

I miss my brother and best friend who have both passed away. For my brother Matt its dj ironik stay with me and my friend its faith hill there youll be xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

miss adele she was a riot on here :D, miss the original geeks from back when the site first started :)

mostly miss my mum and brother x

I miss the song "I'm moo dabadee dabadie" xoxo

I'm the scat man.......

Bless you, Nana. Is your cat poorly, or just lived a long vibrant life? Xx

We took the cat to the vet a couple weeks ago and found out she is dying. So sad. :(

Thank you for asking, Fee. :hug:

We took the cat to the vet a couple weeks ago and found out she is dying. So sad. :(

that is sad, i'm sorry. lots of love and hugs to you and your family xx

So sorry to hear this MJ x

Thanks Fee and naturalnails! :hug:

Aw so sorry to hear this. We love our little babies but sadly only have them for a short time. I have a gorgeous cat who is almost 11 now and I love him dearly and would miss him terribly. All the animal lovers on here will be thinking about you :hug:

Latest posts

Back