Misty spray tan over spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reilly85

Reaction score
Spray tan pros please help!
I've been spray tanning for the 7 years and have never experienced over spray. Not until purchasing my new spray tan machine. I have the hvlp 700 pink machine. It's very misty when In tan and you can taste the solution it's that bad. There are 3 settings on the machine being low, medium and high. I use the medium setting. Does anyone else have this machine and experience this problem? I debated investing in a spray tan extractor however having never needing to use one before I wanted to try and avoid this if possible. Especially if its easily avoidable.
Any advice is greatly appreciated x

You could do with trying to see why it's over spraying n sort that out before extractor fan as the overspray is your profit your wasting [emoji33][emoji33]

This is why i've posted here for advice in the hope someone else has this machine. All other machines I have used have been absolutely fine

I dont have this machine but the same happens to me if i have my gun dial slightly too high. Try turning it down a small amount and see if it makes a difference xx

I'll play with the dial and see if it makes a difference. Thanks Donna :)

Latest posts

Back