Mixed quality extension hair from same company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
Hello Ladies... and gents if there are any reading this:smack:

Is anyone else finding that the quality of the hair can differ greatly from the same supplier depending on what type/fitting they are?

I have just ordered a load of samples from a handful of companies as I like to check them out now and again as they are forever claiming to have improved their stock lately.... must admit I haven't done it for a while but I have really noticed that the standard of the hair used in the wefts is noticably poorer than the prebonded samples sent in 3 out of 4 of the batches received so far (still another couple to come) yet they claim all the hair to be of the same quality.:rolleyes:

It isn't necessarily an issue for me as I very rarely use wefts as I don't find they flow as nicely as individuals but just wondered if anyone else had noticed this also? :|

Really? That so odd as I usually find the weft hair better than pre bonded. But sometimes they do offer better quality hair in the pre bonded and have a higher price per gram. But most I've ordered from have better hair in wefts as I feel some companies use the "scraps" sometimes in pre bonded.

Latest posts

Back