mixing help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
hi i have read a lot about mixing but when i tried it wasnt that good. I havent any thing to mix with but have found a small icecream spoon. I was going to mix flawless pink and perfect pink together but dont know how much. Ive read somewhere 50/50. But how much scoops is that each. Do you just do enough for a set? Will i fill the whole icecream spoon up with powder too?

hiya..cant help much as i do gel but i do know that for scoops of powder sometimes people use a nail tip..so i would guess...2 nail scoops of each. xxx

thanks, ill try that.

it all depends on how much you need!
If the quantity is 50/50 then you need equal parts of each colour. For eg 2 scoops flawless & 2 scoops perfect, if you need more then just add in equal quantities.
I am not sure of the shade you are after as I dont use the creative system.
For your measuring tool; your icecream spoon will work fine. you could use your dual tool, or a nail tip as Angie has said.
It all depends how much you need!

If I'm mixing for one client only, I make enough for at least the full set & one backfill. If it is a regular then it might be better to mix enough for a rebalance & couple of backfills so you don't run out. I have a full pot that I mixed in advance & generally use this for all my clients who are biters/have short nail beds so I know who has what & I don't have to worry about running out as I have plenty ready.

Latest posts

Back