Mobile and in the salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
Ive recently started doing some hair extensions around my home area. but it got me thinking about doing it as a continuos (hope its spelt right) thing alongside my salon and expand to other areas e.g around my salon area.

does anyone else do this and how did you find it...?

i like the idea of catering to both parties and have had calls about it but it was when i literally just opened.

i've just started offering a mobile spray tanning service, as well as in the salon. as in 3 days ago. so i'm also curious to see if anyone else has had any luck with it. had a bit of interest but no bookings yet. xx

I'm mobile and rent space in a leisure centre, I really like the mix. Have been mobile for some time and tbh have not been very busy as no one knew where I was if you know what I mean lol getting quite alot of new buiness from the leisure centre its great!
Think as I only offered one service before clients would choose someone else that could do everything they wanted. Hth xx

i think its a good idea of you can balance both..lol.. i just literally do people wehre i live in there homes.. but i have hd interest further out.. and hate to be losing out lol...

but i dont anyone that does both really and its working ok for them

I'm branching out slightly atm to offer something similar to what you're proposing.

I'm not interested in doing individual mobile work, but want to do parties/groups of people.

Hence I am coming up with different business names to reflect that aspect of my business.

Sparkle & Glitz for children's pamper parties
Look Bronzed & Beautiful (I think unless I change my mind again, lol) for spray tanning & pamper parties.

I want to increase my turnover per week & figured it would be a lot easier to get bookings for 1or 2 parties than it would for an extra 10-12 clients.

This blessed recession is affecting most of us in some way or other - even us well established ones & we need to do what we can to get the turnover.

Latest posts

Back