Mobile Geeks-what cars do you drive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamour Puss7

Reaction score
Hi Geeks what cars do you all drive, being a mobile Business? Why you chose it? Boot space? Is it Economical? Thank you 😊

Jeep

Large boot, love 4x4's

2.4l so not cheap to run but looks the part oh and it's a big safe car

Nissan Qashqai

Large boot space (although originally bought for dogs!)

2L not great economically unless on long drives

It's red! X

Cooper s convertible , impractical but pretty ! X

Berlingo van! :cool: very practical, fits everything in, costs a bomb to run though...

Diesel Ford Focus, big boot and economical to run!

Cooper s convertible , impractical but pretty ! X

Haha same! I drive a new shaped 2 seat tigra convertible. Unpractical but it's so lovely!!! Haha xx

Honda civic, runs great and big boot, rear seats lift too so you can use the rear footwell, only a 1.4 so not too expensive to run plus it has an eco mode thingy where if you drive it in the right gear you get little lights that come up lol i always try to get all 6 :)

Audi a3 2011 Diesel 1.6

£20 a year to tax. £100 a year less on insurance than my old car (Peugoet 206 1.4 petrol 2004). £70 to fill the engine (lasrs me about 3wks)

Nice size, great boot space and it looks good when i pull up outside clients houses :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Mercedes c220 2.2l diesel fits most in except my couch 500 miles on a tank!

Practical and stunning!

Ha Ha bit of variety there... Yes I want a car that looks good, a bit "sporty"... Don't want a lot do I! 😃 I'm due a new car, but thinking of now going mobile, & coming away from the Salon, so best to kill 2 birds with 1 stone! 👍

Audi a3 2011 Diesel 1.6

£20 a year to tax. £100 a year less on insurance than my old car (Peugoet 206 1.4 petrol 2004). £70 to fill the engine (lasrs me about 3wks)

Nice size, great boot space and it looks good when i pull up outside clients houses :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek
Ha Ha a girl after my own "heart"! 😉

Audi A3, 2 litre TDI Sport, I love my car, looks good, very practical a bit pricey to run though

Alpha Romeo gt black line costs a fortune to run nice boot though and husband picked and lied about fuel economy lol very pretty though x

used to drive a 1.9 cdti diesel vauxhall astra which was a bomb to run, insure and tax but had a huuuuge boot and lots of room! wrote it off boxing day and now have a 1.6 tdi seat ibiza which is 30 a year on tax, 70-80 to fill it and my stuff still fits in the boot, miss my bigger car but im saving alot more money now!

Sent from my GT-I9100P usingSalonGeek

Driving a 61 plate white BMW 3 series m sport + not that my mobile job pays for it but saved like crazy and work hard in my other job xx

And it's £30 a year to tax ;-) xxx

Driving a 61 plate white BMW 3 series m sport + not that my mobile job pays for it but saved like crazy and work hard in my other job xx

Nice! Seems like most of us are "exhibitionists"! Ha love it 😄 Only the best will do eh! 👌

We are in an industry that's all about image!

Couldn't roll out in a clapped out banger lol

Haha same! I drive a new shaped 2 seat tigra convertible. Unpractical but it's so lovely!!! Haha xx

Pretty trumps practical all day !

Latest posts

Back