Mobile Geeks-what cars do you drive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jump between a car (vauxhaul insignia which is an absolute beast) and a van (2 seater ford fiesta but surprisingly spacious)

The van's alot cheaper to run than the car as its a diesel but it's hubbys for work so dont use it that much xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

1.6 tdi ford fiesta, tinted back windows to hide stock, really cheap to run, £20 a year road tax and small enough for some of the tidy back roads you have to park on x

Nissan Juke xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380825222.610010.jpg

Honda civic type R my baby :) x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380825301.211877.jpg

Oh my god your petrol must have been awful! My boyfriend drives one of these and he barely gets 15mpg!!

It was to start, but then I converted it to use LPG fuel, the conversion cost £750 but then fuel was 50p a litre ;) saved loads of pennies! And was more economic on fuel using LPG :) xx

I'm trying to talk the hubby into letting me get a fiat 500 in white, not sure everything will fit in but my logo would look great on the outside ;)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380928843.274274.jpg

Currently feeling quite inferior with my old Ford KA now lol but it's small, cute and cheap enough for me at the moment.
And even though it's not a spacious car either, my dream car is a Fiat 500. X

I've got a black 2 litre diesel BMW 1 series, much more economical than what my VW Golf used to be and has a mahoosive boot! Cheap road tax too 😉

Iv got a little 16 year old fiesta called rita! LOL

She is pretty old but she is clean and tidy, cheap to run and fits my couch and all my stuff in, even when im doing a pamper party and have to take LOADS!

Iv been driving for nearly 2 years and she is my first ever car, Ill probably need a new one soon tho :(

I had a beetle convertible but couldn't get everything in so I've changed to a land rover freelander and I love it, boyfriend is a singer who doesn't drive and loves that I can chauffeur him and all his amps and speakers to gigs 2 lol

I'm thinking if getting a new mini.. But the size puts me off a bit! I just love their deals x

Does anyone drive a land rover freelander 2? Can you send me some information on running costs?

We sold our freelander 2 as we only got about 32mpg on average, tax was £200 per year, insurance was ok though. Hope that helps :)

We sold our freelander 2 as we only got about 32mpg on average, tax was £200 per year, insurance was ok though. Hope that helps :)

How old was your freelander 2

Ive just been looking into getting a Dacia tce 90 the top spec brand new will only cost me £50pw and it does about 300 miles on £25! 30 tax per yr and the insurance is about £15 per month :) added it all up and it will break even in the short term with what I'm putting in fuel per week in my old p reg golf gti! :)

I've got an 06 plate meriva - can fit loads in it but just short of £200 a year for tax, don't pay any attention to how many miles I get out of it!! Just put fuel in when needed (prob about £60 a week) no idea on ins as my dad pays it. My oh works for ford so told him at the weekend I need a new fiesta as I want to pay pennies for tax etc plus as he gets a new car every three months or so (always a focus by his choice a top spec one at that) I want the 1 litre Eco same as his focus as it's a nippy little minx x

It was a 2010 plate :)

I know this is an old thread but I'm looking for a new car..
I need a really big boot that runs on fresh air!? :D
I thought about a small van I have that much stuff!!
I love my boyfriends freelander but its a big engine :-/
Have made a note of the cars mentioned but look forward to seeing what anybody else drives too? x

Is the freelander economical?

Nothing really todo with this thread. but the othere day I saw a small pink van looked like she had painted it herself. when I looked at the writing close up I couldn't belive it it was hair and beauty. I nearly died It was the tackiest thing I've ever seen in my life. I was going red for her xx

I've just paid a deposit today for a lovely orange Nissan note!! Not cool or fashionable but it's like a little tardis! Very smart I can't wait to pick it up on Friday!!!!

Latest posts

Back