Mobile Geeks-what cars do you drive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the freelander economical?

Well He's just told me its about £150 every 6months to tax... !!
Mines £77 i think. (Punto active sport)

I borrowed it a while ago when my car broke, and it wasn't as bad on fuel as I thought it would be! (Its a diesel)
So was considering it, because its so comfy and big too.
Its just the tax thats alot!!
But it is a reliable car so not much else spent on it! Whereas my punto.. Has been a money pit so far :(

3ltr black Mercedes CLK convertible. .. every mile costs £12 in fuel ( ok slight exaggeration ) the tax is £550 a year and a full service has been known to go into four figures. .. but this won't stop me getting a 4ltr AMG next year though!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381186523.138636.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381186853.790235.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381187234.760136.jpg

Citroën c3 VTR+ 1.4l petrol.. Panoramic Windscreen 😍 looooove it !! Everything I can need inside aswell .. Bluetooth connects phone for music and phone calls, USB ports, cruise control, speed limiter, trip computer, can't even think what else lol 🙈! Good boot space.. I only do tanning-suitcase and tent, lashes-two soap&glory bags & hair extensions-soap&glory hold all and seperate bag.. but can fit everything in it and still have room ... All in boot so would still have backseat and passenger seat space 👍!

£77 every 6 months for road tax ( can't remember yearly figure as never had the money at the time lol )
£50 a month insurance ( I'm 22 and been driving 4 years so quite good price )
About £60 odd to fill up and lasts a while ; don't know exact figures - although when I was travelling to and from clydebank from paisley ( 11 miles each way ) about 5 days a week for one job, plus about 3 miles each way 3/4 days a week and about 7 miles each way 2/3 times a week to the boyfriends

I was putting about £30 in every 5 days !!!! Now I'm not going to Clydebank 5 days a week I've went about 2 weeks with £30 lol ! Xx

I drive a horrible Volkswagen fox at the moment, but I'm going to look at nearly new ford focus's today, and fiestas.
I can't wait to get a new car, mine is falling apart and is so small!

I have a Fiat 500 2010, I absolutely love it! I just have to pop the seats down and there is so much space in the back, perfect for my massage couch and everything else! Mine is white on the outside and white, red and cream inside :)

Just picked a brand new Fiat 500 pop last week. I only need a small car. Selling my Renault Megane 2.0 IDE special edition.
My little Fiat is brill. It's white with red and white inside. Plenty of space. Very cheap to run. Tax is only £35 but first year is free. My insurance has also been halved.

I've got a new Fiesta Titanium (traded in my 11 year old 206).

Michelle x

Just bought a two year old new shape ford focus! Can't wait to have a bigger car :) it's a zetec but with an appearance package so it has tinted windows, bigger alloys and the side mirrors fold in automatically when I lock it. Had my current car for 3.5 years and have hated it for 3 so I'm really happy now :)

Latest posts

Back