Mobile tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiki-uk

Reaction score
Hello,
When doing mobile tans what precautions do you take as to not get tan on anything? I hate the thought of tan settling on people's furniture but there's no way I could take a big old extractor fan with me! Lol! I put a bath sheet down to avoid colour transferring from sticky feet to the carpet but I'm thinking more about furniture/sides etc,x

It isn't a problem. I use a towel too ( I don't bother with sticky feet). The tan stays in the tent. There may be a bit of over spray which they will see when they polish but it's nothing to worry about .

It isn't a problem. I use a towel too ( I don't bother with sticky feet). The tan stays in the tent. There may be a bit of over spray which they will see when they polish but it's nothing to worry about .
Thanks for that. The main reason I worried is that whenever I do my own tan in my kitchen my wife has a bitch fit claiming everything is tanned so I worried about clients houses.....I'll sleep better now knowing it's just her being dramatic lol x

Hello,
When doing mobile tans what precautions do you take as to not get tan on anything? I hate the thought of tan settling on people's furniture but there's no way I could take a big old extractor fan with me! Lol! I put a bath sheet down to avoid colour transferring from sticky feet to the carpet but I'm thinking more about furniture/sides etc,x

I'm mobile and use a small mobile extractor filter unit, think it's called turbo twister.
Clients love the fact I go the extra mile with doing absolutely everything I possibly can to reduce the risk. And this unit is small with a handle and pretty light weight.

I'm mobile and use a small mobile extractor filter unit, think it's called turbo twister.
Clients love the fact I go the extra mile with doing absolutely everything I possibly can to reduce the risk. And this unit is small with a handle and pretty light weight.
That sounds good! I'll have a look into that! Thank you!xx

Do you get lots of female clients? I've never met a male spray tanner before. [emoji4]

Actually, scrap the above. I've assumed that you are male as you said you have a wife. Of course , you may be female!!! Sorry, my bad. [emoji8]

Actually, scrap the above. I've assumed that you are male as you said you have a wife. Of course , you may be female!!! Sorry, my bad. [emoji8]

I'm definitely female. Lol, xx

You're bound to get more overspray tanning yourself. I do anyway, it's more a spray and hope some hits the relevant bit!

If you are getting that much overspray when spraying clients in a tent then your gun is turned up too high and you are wasting solution.

If I was mobile I'd use an extractor. My salon furniture is white and I have my gun low as I prefer 2 fine sprays and it's on my furniture when I'm finished...

Ive been mobile for 6+ years and have never needed an extractor fan. I try to spray in kitchens and NEVER on a carpet. X

Extractors can be really compact especially the mobile ones so these are really easy to take from house to house .

Latest posts

Back