Mobile techs, training that's benefited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPB

Reaction score
What training has benefited you being mobile? I only seem to do nails and eyebrows, very rarely anything else. Which other training would be straight forward to offer being mobile, I'm thinking if being trained in eat candling too plus others if I can see it being easy with mobile.

Spray tanning will defianatley benefit you if you can be bothered with faff of setting up and cleaning of equipment it's a good little earner 👍
It's roughly £100 for training depending on which brand you go with and about £200 for all the kit but I you can get a few regular customers for £15 a time you will soon earn your investment back 👹

Laura 🐶 x

Spray tanning will defianatley benefit you if you can be bothered with faff of setting up and cleaning of equipment it's a good little earner 👍
It's roughly £100 for training depending on which brand you go with and about £200 for all the kit but I you can get a few regular customers for £15 a time you will soon earn your investment back 👹

Laura 🐶 x

I already do spray tans, don't get clients wanting it only family, or when I visit my sister down Devon she and one or two of them wants one, me and my cousin uses the tan more than anything.

Latest posts

Back