Mobile therapists in/ or around the Wirral

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millytint

Reaction score
Just wondering how business is atm? Is there anyone else just starting up mobile like myself? xxx

Hi I am on the Wirral

I only started up recently and it has been very quiet, only bits and bobs for speacial occassions like weddings etc.

I start this week to rent a beauty room on thu and fri evenings, wonder if that will be any busier than mobile..hmmm...

at least it is nearly party season hey , I bet that will be chocca!

What treatments do you offer??
xxx

Yeah, as far as i've heard, October is the worst time of year for beauty therapists! but as it gets nearer to christmas, we should have much busier times! I have literally just started up mobile (been working in salons for 6 years in the Wirral) and am offering all the usual beauty treatments, nails, massage, make up, waxing, lash/ brow tiniting, lash extensions, facials, hoping to get spray tanning equipment soon so can do that as well, offering manual tans atm.

What treatments are you offering? If you ever need an extra pair of hands eg for a party or something, i could help out as we must live near each other! and am sure i could offer same to you if i needed another therapist xxx

Hey Ive been completely mobile since June, I did rent an room previously so did have quite a good client base already. Ive been a bit quiet the last few weeks but I had loads going on with my partner leaving etc and I let myself down a bit and didn't do anything to get clients during my quiet times, but I'm back on form now and texted every client that I had a mobile number for and told them about a special offer this week only and Thursday I'm now fully booked and haven't got many appointments left the other days. Definately do spray tanning, it has been my most popular treatment so far mobile and it's so easy to set up etc. Im in and out within 25 mins.

Latest posts

Back