Mobile therapists.....no space???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
I was wondering what do you do if you go to someones house and they don't have enough room to put your couch up (sounds crazy I know :rolleyes: but believe me I do mobile hairdressing and some houses I go to are either so small or very cluttered with furniture etc...) then what would you do? obviously some threatments dont need a couch but what say if some one wanted a facial, waxing or massage for example?

it may sound like a strange question but it does get me wondering because I will be starting mobile beauty alongside my hairdressing when I finish my NVQ this year.

I've been mobile for over 14 years now and have never had trouble finding a space to put my couch up, granted sometimes its been a squeeze but I always manage.

Start re-arranging their living room, or do it in the kitchen almost everyone has floor space in there and plenty of workspace to hold things for you.

xxx

yeh - time just shift the furniture around. (near power points etc)

I always find if we sort it the first time - they always move stuff ready for the next time you come.

Latest posts

Back