Mobile treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxCxox

Reaction score
i recently did a course in individual lashes but finding it hard to train and get clients with working full time (it takes me ages to do a full set, i know ill get quicker with practice but i haven't got the time atm) so i'm looking for something else to train in either acrylics or swedish massage, do any of you do any of these on the side of a full time job?

Heya, massage would be a better option than acrylics. Nails takes a lot of time to master like lashes do. If you haven't got the time to perfect lashes you're not likely to find the time to perfect acrylics x

i recently did a course in individual lashes but finding it hard to train and get clients with working full time (it takes me ages to do a full set, i know ill get quicker with practice but i haven't got the time atm) so i'm looking for something else to train in either acrylics or swedish massage, do any of you do any of these on the side of a full time job?
You could do the Nouveau LVL course. These take an hour to do and are really popular

I would say lash lift. Elleebana are great. The treatment time is 30-40 mins. Really easy to do and great to do whilst you are still practising your lashes. :)

Lash lift or massage. You'll get the hang of it right away

Latest posts

Back