Model needed in Leeds next Wednesday!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateyork1

CND Grand Master Geek!!!
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm on a course at Creative in Leeds next Wednesday - is there anybody out there that can be there for 1pm? I know it's short notice but only booked on it today!

Thanks
Kate xx

sorry hun i cant help you out there

No worries, thanks for replying though. Think I'm just doing so many courses at the moment that it's geting difficult to find people now!! xx

if you would like another model for another time then i would be happy to help

Ok hun, I'll keep you to that and let you know - I've got quite a few coming up probably!!

what course are you doing kate

Peter Pan said:
what course are you doing kate

Have PM'd you back Glynis xx

I would love to have them done only problem is i cant keep them on for college....its such a shame.... sorry cant help

Good luck finding someone though...

Thanks hun. I've got someone now. xx

kate are you goin on fabric induction? i am goin n weds(all bein well) but as a model see you there hopefully

Yeah it is babes, see you there then! xx

Hi there all, somethings come up and my model for next week has had to cancel so if any of you that offered are still free or if there's anyone else then please PM me and we'll sort something out. Thanks xx

Anybody? Please! xx

Hi - getting desperate now, can anybody help? xx

when for and what time

Cec said:
Ah, I would have LOVED to, BUT I am in Norway... If I hadn't, I would have taken the train to modelling for you hun. Sorry.

Cec.

Oh, never mind - thanks for that though xx

sorry hun.im at college. what is it for???

My Fabric induction.

Latest posts

Back