Monthly Promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess-jamie

Reaction score
Hi All

From the Beginning of July im starting to go Mobile.

Im wanting some Opening Promotions.

Will you all have a look at thge promotions i thought of and give me your opinion.

Thanks All

JUNE & JULY PROMOTIONS

OFFER 1 - Full Set Acrylic Nail Extension & Sienna x Spray Tan - £38 (Saving of £4.50)

OFFER 2 - Full Set Gel Nail Extensions & Sienna x Spray Tan - £43.00 (Saving of 4.50)

OFFER 3 - Full Set Gel Nail Extensions, Sienna x Spray Tan & Hollywood Toes - £55 (Saving of 7.50)

OFFER 4 - Full Set Gel Nail Extension & Hollywood Toes - £45 and receive Exotic Glow Spray Tan Free

OFFER 5 - Full Set Gel Nail Extensions & Hollywood Toes - £40 (Saving of 5.00)

OFFER 6 - 3 for 2 on all Waxing Treatment (Cheapest Treatment Free)

OFFER 7 - Book 3 Sienna x Spray Tans for - £45 (Saving of 7.50)
Payments of 2 x £17.50 and last treatment price £10.00

OFFER 8 - Book a block of 5 Spray tans and receive your 6th Free.
(Treatments to be taken within 2 months of original Booking)

I think you'd do best doing just a couple of offers, potential clients may get confused with all the different prices and offers....have you thought about offering something like free nail art/glitter tips with each full set? or giving away a cuticle oil with each full set? this way you are not discounting your treatments.

Don't get me wrong, your offers are good and you have clearly put a lot of thought into them....just think if you ran 1 or 2 at a time you could have a good few months worth rather than running them all at the same time.

Over the years I've found it best to keep it simple (not saying clients are stupid!) I just think they want to find the treatment/s they want and book them without having to spend ages looking over your pricelist.

xx

Thank you for your thoughts,
Thinking about it, what would you thoughts be on offers for each treatment.

Ie. 1 offer for the waxing, 1 offer for the nails and 1 offer for the spray tanning.
which ones woiuld you choose.

Thanks

I agree you dont want to do a promotion overload!!

One i would go with and one that has proven to be popular with me is the "tips and toes" perfect for this time of year! HTH

Hi All

From the Beginning of July im starting to go Mobile.

Im wanting some Opening Promotions.

Will you all have a look at thge promotions i thought of and give me your opinion.

Thanks All

JUNE & JULY PROMOTIONS

OFFER 1 - Full Set Acrylic Nail Extension & Sienna x Spray Tan - £38 (Saving of £4.50)

OFFER 2 - Full Set Gel Nail Extensions & Sienna x Spray Tan - £43.00 (Saving of 4.50)

OFFER 3 - Full Set Gel Nail Extensions, Sienna x Spray Tan & Hollywood Toes - £55 (Saving of 7.50)

OFFER 4 - Full Set Gel Nail Extension & Hollywood Toes - £45 and receive Exotic Glow Spray Tan Free

OFFER 5 - Full Set Gel Nail Extensions & Hollywood Toes - £40 (Saving of 5.00)

OFFER 6 - 3 for 2 on all Waxing Treatment (Cheapest Treatment Free)

OFFER 7 - Book 3 Sienna x Spray Tans for - £45 (Saving of 7.50)
Payments of 2 x £17.50 and last treatment price £10.00

OFFER 8 - Book a block of 5 Spray tans and receive your 6th Free.
(Treatments to be taken within 2 months of original Booking)

Hi,

In my opinion, you have too many offers going on at once! I do monthly offers but only 1 per month, except for December, where I do 3 different offers that incorporate 1 hair offer, 1 nail offer and one for spray tanning.
I hope that helps a bit! :)

You could do an offer for each treatment area, like the 3 for 2 on waxing and the spray tan bundle etc...

Also, if your not too busy then you could run one offer over 2 months to ensure that all your clients can benefit from it if they wish.

I do the 'buy 5 and get one free' on spray tans but I do not mention about how long they have to use them....this could cause you a headache if clients want to spread them out over a longer period of time. You could try designing a loyalty card which gets stamped every time they have a tan so you know how many are left in their bundle

xx

ps - as michelle said, tips and toes is a great promotion and always goes down a treat with my clients

Latest posts

Back