more than white under gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
I am sure i read that this is ok to use under Gel.

I am using Bio sculpture (sometimes nsi).

is there any thing i should know about application or is it simple and straighforward paint it on let it dry...apply 2nd cost if necessary...let dry
continue with gel.

Is this right ?

Thanks again

MTW is fine to use under gel. There's a great tutorial for MTW under the Premium Geek section.

HTH

MINKUS said:
I am sure i read that this is ok to use under Gel.

I am using Bio sculpture (sometimes nsi).

is there any thing i should know about application or is it simple and straighforward paint it on let it dry...apply 2nd cost if necessary...let dry
continue with gel.

Is this right ?

Thanks again

Thats the way i use it with my IBD gel and it turns out fine.

cheers guys - have the mtw tutorial printed off in my creative folder along with all the others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just checking!!

Hiya, i got my mtw today, it was soooo cheep !!

I will have to get used to the fact that it dryes quick as i am used to paint on white that you can play with till your ready to cure it.

What i want to know is, i like my pink gel, so if i put mtw onto the tip when i put my pink gel over will it give the tip a tinge of pink.

OR

Can I put my pink first, cure, wipe, buff a little then mtw followed by clear gel and uv finishing gloss.

Whatever works the best for you. There is no right or wrong.

Hi

Just a tip when using MTW with biosculpture minkus if the natural nail is very flexible make sure you have 2 good coats on before your MTW or you will find that as the bio flexes the MTW can crack.

Latest posts

Back