Moroccan spray tan advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahmaria1991

Reaction score
Hi has anyone done the Moroccan spray tan course? I'm a bit confused because there is so many different colours and the lady who trained us told us all that no matter even if you spray too much on the skin you will only go to one colour because of the DHA in the tan and how it reacts with your skin type and also to wash off after just 2 hours and even if you left it on longer it won't darken anymore it only develops for the 2 hours. But infact I have had the coco on my skin left it 2 hours washed it off it's been a nice colour but I had my hands extra sprayed and feet to see if they did go darker and they did and also tried it another time and left it on over mighty and I was a lot darker than before when I washed it off after 2 hours. Now I don't really know what to tell my ladies I feel I have had false training now! Has anyone else found this out?

Hi has anyone done the Moroccan spray tan course? I'm a bit confused because there is so many different colours and the lady who trained us told us all that no matter even if you spray too much on the skin you will only go to one colour because of the DHA in the tan and how it reacts with your skin type and also to wash off after just 2 hours and even if you left it on longer it won't darken anymore it only develops for the 2 hours. But infact I have had the coco on my skin left it 2 hours washed it off it's been a nice colour but I had my hands extra sprayed and feet to see if they did go darker and they did and also tried it another time and left it on over mighty and I was a lot darker than before when I washed it off after 2 hours. Now I don't really know what to tell my ladies I feel I have had false training now! Has anyone else found this out?

WTF ...wow this is simply unbelievable ..are you sure this is what was part of your training instruction/advice :eek:

What do you mean colin?

What do you mean colin?

i cant comprehend that this information was given to you within a training session...did you perhaps misunderstand what was being said ??

if for real Hannah its absolute tosh and :eek::eek:,,,that said im sure there is possibly a misunderstanding on what you have been instructed...there is a lot of information to gather in such a short time and its easily confused

if you want to get some clarity and help..pm me your contact details and i will be only to happy to give you some tips.....are you currently undertaking applications to paying customers based on this ???

Hey Hannah, I've popped you a PM but I'll also try to answer best I can with the info you've given me above :)
The original collection from Moroccan tan containing 8,10,12,14% all have a 2 hour rinse off time. I like to describe them as the following to my clients
8% weekend away
10% week away
12% 2 weeks away
14% you've been to the Caribbean 😉

So if you leave the 8% on longer than two hours you won't go as dark as a 14%.
Also if you spray one leg once with 8% and the other leg twice with 8% once you rinse the GUIDE COLOUR off and the tan has developed after 8-12 hours they will both be the same. All you've done by spray it twice is just put a thicker layer on, it may look darker at first because of the build up of guide colour.
Hands and feet are a tricky one as they can grab colour and they also have lots of lines and knuckles. Also you wash your hands regularly and your feet get rubbed about in shoes all day!

Last edited:
Are there any Moroccan tanning training schools in NSW or on Melbourne that you'd recommend

Latest posts

Back