Moyou stamper problem please advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
I received this today I got the clear one
I got some other cheapy Stampers the other day which I found great but I orders the moyou one as it's clear
I've just gone to use it for the first time and it doesn't pick up anything atall off the stamping plate but if I paint a blob and not scrape it it will but obviously I need to scrape the excess off? Where am I going wrong??
It's not even picking up anything? So I know I'm using it correctly ??
Arghhhhhh

with moyou stampers you need to squish down, not roll.
also, if you are using moyou colours too you need to work really really fast because their dry time is only a couple of seconds

Also make sure when you scraping to hard try scrape At a 45 degree angle if you scrape too hard you might be removing too much of the polish

Last edited:
I've only used moyou plate and the marshmallow stamper so far. But I found the same to begin with but I was scraping too hard & wiping too much off.
I must admit I roll it and it still picks up :)
And I always use a lint roller to clean stamper & plain acetone for cleaning plate x

Last edited:
I've Sussed it
I was slowly pressing it and rolling it now I'm stamping it and then rolling it on the nail!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    920.4 KB · Views: 52
I struggled with the moyou stamper I had the crystal clear one I can't pick anything up with it I orderd the marshmallow super sticky and find that great to work with but I can only pick up patterns front here palates I struggle with the yours plates using the marshmallow x

Only time I've been unable to pick the pattern up was when I was faffing about screwing the lids back on the stamping polish before picking the polish up. Same as asteropi said, you need to be quick picking it up, then I usually leave the polish on the stamper for a bit to let it dry so it won't smudge when I stamp it on to the nail.

Only time I've been unable to pick the pattern up was when I was faffing about screwing the lids back on the stamping polish before picking the polish up. Same as asteropi said, you need to be quick picking it up, then I usually leave the polish on the stamper for a bit to let it dry so it won't smudge when I stamp it on to the nail.
haha I do this trying fasten the lids lol it drives me mad I just can't get the right technique with the crystal moyou

haha I do this trying fasten the lids lol it drives me mad I just can't get the right technique with the crystal moyou

Yeah, screw the lids back one once the polish is on the stamper instead while you wait for it to dry a tad anyway. Works a treat for me with the crystal clear stamper.

I've Sussed it
I was slowly pressing it and rolling it now I'm stamping it and then rolling it on the nail!!!
Slowly? Can't do anything slowly with stamping lol quick quick quick before the polish dries

Latest posts

Back