Mums day in Scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Just like to say Well Done to all the girls who did the Marian Day up at Lilys place earlier this year.
The pictures of your work in this months Scratch are brill, Hey Cb way to go girl you got a big picture in there whoooooo :Love:

The piccies look fab! well done to everyone who took part
KxXx

I saw the pictures and there all amazing, also i agree with my mum well done to claire x

Great pics everyone. I love the stunning deep red that Amanda did. I am envious of all you guys for being able to do this great day with Marian.

Great nails, all of them.:D

yep i saw em and they are all fantastic, its a real inspiration for me to start taking better photos :D lol

Lucia told me my pic was in Scratch. I was so surprised - I didn't even know this was going to happen. First time I have had my work in a magazine and it is quite a buzz, even if my name is spelled wrong. All the pics look great. A pic of my nails is in my gallery for those who don't have a copy of Scratch. Thanks Marian again for arranging all this!

Yehhhh way to go girls didnt our geeky girls do good (Big Round of applause!!!!)
Had a quick flick through when it dropped on the doorstep yesterday and texted chris quick as i was at a wedding all day got up this mornign and laid in bed looking at it lazy mare i am lol. Looks liek you all ahd lots of fund and the results are soooo good.
Well doen all of you.
x

Theres some fab pics in there from all our 'geeky' girls, I really enjoyed looking at them all.
Its been a fab issue all round this month too!

Latest posts

Back