Mundo Hand & Foot Spray - discontinued @ S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Bright

Reaction score
As the title says - S2 will no longer be supplying for some reason - anyone know of where else to get it from? Really like it and would like to continue using it.

I'd like to avoid going direct to Mundo as P+P is £9 !!!!! And as this is the only thing I'd order off them it not really worth it unless I bought 3yrs supply!

I order mundo from salons direct...think they do a spray?

Beauty express sell Mundo as far as I remember!

Ellisons, salon services and beauty express all sell it x

Harmony also sell Mundo products, not sure about that one though.

Just checked, they do have it.

As the title says - S2 will no longer be supplying for some reason - anyone know of where else to get it from? Really like it and would like to continue using it.

I'd like to avoid going direct to Mundo as P+P is £9 !!!!! And as this is the only thing I'd order off them it not really worth it unless I bought 3yrs supply!

Perhaps it is because S2 have a good alternative? Did you check?

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!

I can assure you that you can still get Mundo Sanitizing Hand & Foot Spray from Sweet Squared.

Why would they stop stocking such a brilliant product - and especially as we are now getting nearer spring and people will be wanting more pedicures!!

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!

I can assure you that you can still get Mundo Sanitizing Hand & Foot Spray from Sweet Squared.

Why would they stop stocking such a brilliant product - and especially as we are now getting nearer spring and people will be wanting more pedicures!!

Thank you Marketing Geek for the info. I will now close. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back