My cool new website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Joanm,

I have PM'd you with the details.

But as Ruth said you can find their website with the link at the bottom of my page.

I pay the £6.99 a week plan for mine as I have a newsletter sign up which is taken care of.

When I went getting quotes before I found Salon Online I was told around £800 upward mark.

With these I didnt pay anything at the start and get a website exactly how I wanted it. I can have things changed and added too whenever I want at no extra cost...cool!!!

Jess

£800!!! Honestly I'd expect the moon on a stick for that amount of money!

Hello there

Just had a look at your site and I think its great, very inviting wants you to read more.

Not sure where about you are, your prices are much more than what I charge I guess its the area where you are, everywhere is different so it seems.

And I LIKE your appointments page think its really good

And i would,nt change Beautician for noone if you like being called a beautician like I certainly do then you call yourself or your staff that

I dont like the word beauty therapist because your not a therapist they work in hostpitals, doctors surgerys ect.

I dont like the word beauty therapist because your not a therapist they work in hostpitals, doctors surgerys ect.

Yet your signature is "...beauty therapist"
:confused:

I really like it too. Love the colours and the booking appointments page! Well done! :green:

Yet your signature is "...beauty therapist"
:confused:

excellent point raised :confused:

regarding the site I like it a lot.

anne xx

Very nice

Simple, easy to use, nice choice of colour and layout too. For a basic site, you can be pleased with that

Back