my first client - help x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
Hiya,

Have started in a salon and have a my first client booked in tomorrow. She rang and said she has 2 long nails that she doesn't want to cut but would like the rest to match.

What is the best way of doing this?

Your help will be very much appreciated x

Good Luck with the first client :hug: Let us know how you get on tomorrow

Tip the shorter ones to bring them up to the same length as the long ones she wants to keep.

Do a natural nail overlay on the long natural ones and tip & overlay on the rest.

HTH
Trin
xx

I'd prefer to do a full set of enhancements as the shape of each nail would be the same. If shes adamant she wants to keep the 2 she has the I'd apply a natural nail overlay to those and tip/sculpt the rest giving them a similar shape to the other 2.
HTH

Thank you for that I was thinking along the same lines but wanted to check. Jus one more thing I promise.
When you say natural over lay. Is this jus using the natural power all over or do I use pink and natural to get the most natural finish? x

Use whichever powders you are using on the rest on the two natural nails - if you're doing a permenant french then use the pink and white powders too, if you're doing one colour and polishing them, then use the one colour.

Happy with that now I know the answer to that question too. I have my third client next week and each time I do it, it always takes longer.

Good luck!!!!

Tilly xx

Hi ya Buttons!

I Would go with Trins Advice!

But if you find it easier to sculpt why not follow all the same proses but instead of using tips, try sculpting the short nails as you can sometimes mimic the same shape of the naturals better when sculped?
(if you know what i mean)?lol

Good luck!

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxx

Whoops to slow to answer( looks like its already been said)?
Sorry Emma D!

Latest posts

Back