My nails, constructive critism please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy121060

Supporting breast cancer
Reaction score
Take a look. NSI UV Balance Gel with silver dot and snowflakes.

Click on my site below and choose Gallery on the right, last pic on page..

Sherry

Well done Mandy
I think they look fab.
Dont know when I may be in Spain but if I ever am I 'll look u up.. lol

XX J XX

hi, they look perfect and very pretty.xx

I do love them, i just had my nails done with glitter like the one's you had before (but without flower or dots, just glitter) i like the holografic shine on nails.

Looking good Sherry ... I for one can recommend Sherry doing your nails if any of you are holidaying in Spain, Sherry did my nails while I was on holiday and they were gorgeous.

They are really nice,love your other art work in your gallery too.

Beautiful nails

Me likey :biggrin: very pretty. How do you feel about them?

Take care

Hi Sherry

Those nails are really nice and the nail art is very pretty not too over the top either!

Job well Done!

Love

Debbie xxx

BLING OR WHAT ! Like them very much. Was the snow falling on the opening page to remind you of an English winter then.

Very cute! Where did you get the stars?

They were perfect, well done.:biggrin:

Those are cool!

I use NSI products too...are they the new nail art stickers that have just come out?

P.S. Is it snowing where you are?

They are lovely and the nail art is great. The only constructive criticism I can give is that perhaps they are a bit too long in proportion to the size of the nail bed. Hope you don't mind me making this comment.

Thank you thank you sooooooooooo much for all your comments.
And chris I DO agree they are a little toooooo long but the more I do them the longer I can wear them. Its strange to wear them short now. But I must learn to keep in the real world hee hee hee.
I do like them and I am always doing stuff with my own nails but I always pick faults. But it is hard to do your own isnt it.
I bought a pot of silver flat dots ( like thick foil ) and the snowflakes (stars) are the same stuff. put a thin layer of gel, cure and then put on art as the gel is still tacky and then cure again, then another layer then top gloss gel.
I will have another go when my infills need doing and change the design and take on board all your helpful tips.
Thanks again.
Sherry
PS anyone wanting apts by the beach feel free to contact me for quote.
Thats why I have snowflakes falling on my site it reminds me of what it looks like hee hee

Stars and dots from ebay, you can pick up some nice stuff on there.

Sherry

twinkletoes910 said:
Very cute! Where did you get the stars?

Latest posts

Back