my new nail room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score

This is my new nail room that hubby has built me it is a garden cabin but was too dark to take a picture of outside, so I will have to add one of the outside for you tomorrow. Am really pleased with it and clients seem to like it.
javascript:void(0)

It looks good. I bet your really pleased with it. You will have to give your husband lots of hugs and kisses for doing all that for you!!!!!!!!!!. Hope it goes well. BEST OF LUCK

hey liz where in lincs are u from??

Hi!
The pictures of your nail room look really good,how big is the cabin you are using for your nail room.i hope all goes well for you in the cabin and you have loads of clients.
WELL DUNE!! :lol:

hope all goes well............................:hug:

Your 'salon' looks lovely - it's so nice to have a specific area for everything isn't it - I like to just sit in mine and soak it all up :lol:

:cool: your room looks cool and cosy its great to have a room specifically for nails

Good luck

Looks lovely.

Good luck.

Your rooms look fab....im looking into doing the same, did you have to get planning permission, as we do, it seems to take forever.... five copies of this and five copies of that, what a ball ache, but will be worth it in the end, i hope

It looks great - good luck!

Your room looks great. I want one too!! I'm trying to get my hubby to convert our shed into one. Do you only do nails in there?

Hi,

Your room looks fab i'm thinking of doing the same thing i'd like to pick your brains if you don't mind :wink2:

Electric?

Did you have it run through your garden or do you use a generator? If you use a generator does it make a noise?

Smell?

You know how after it rains your shed gets that damp wood smell how do you stop that happening? I know you have felt on the roof but they always have that shed smell don't they.

Security?

What precautions for security do you have?

Getting clients in there?

Do they have to walk through your house? or do you have an entry?

Insurance?

You know if you have a salon in your house you have to get insurance to cover the fact that strangers are in and out of your house all day do you still have to add onto your home insurance if you have a cabin?

Bet you wish i neva read this thread now! lol
Sorry to be a pain
xxxxxxx Thanks for your help xx

Latest posts

Back