My valentines nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucy, don't feel down in the dumps, I know which comment you're talking about - forget it, I'm sure your nail art wasn't meant to be included in it, however I did think it was a little tactless considering we do have a lot of people on this forum who like to paint more than just the odd heart on their nails!

Like Sean said, if everyone just walked around with french manicures on their nails, the world would be a boring place! And at the end of the day - if clients want to pay us for the wildest nail art, who are others to judge? We're all in this game to make money, and if the client likes it and wants to pay for it, who has the right to say that one kind of nail art is better than another?

Here's what I'm wearing at the moment - nowhere near as good as yours, and actually, not as 'whacky' as I usually wear, but I'll be changing that next week!

Attachments

• Hibiscus French.jpg
    Hibiscus French.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 38
Hey Jackie they're lovely... nice and sharp! Love the colours as well.... how do you get the blank bits?

Mani-fique! said:
Hey Jackie they're lovely... nice and sharp! Love the colours as well.... how do you get the blank bits?

Very kind of you thanks! I'm not as talented as Loo so I have to use an airbrush! Which is how I did these, I used a mask, so I think that's what you're talking about 'the blank bits'!

Ahhhhhh right! Well.... however you achieved it the result is great!!!!

Awwww thanks Seanny and Jackie I will keep my chin up ;) :irked: I always take things to heart thats my problem. Not all the nail art I like to do is wacky just some lol which usually ends up on my nails when I am borred and want to have a play around with the nail art stuff. Jackie your picture of your nail art is lovely and I love flowers too!! Thanks for posting it its great to see a variety of work!!! Thanks for putting a smile back on my face.

Luv ya's xx hope you both enjoy your valentines night are you doing anything nice? Did you get the tesco's value card lol?

They are absolutely gorgeous. So envious - I think it would take me a lifetime to be able to do something like. Well done :biggrin:

Loo, No Value card for Jackie, nothing but the best.... 'Tesco's Finest'. Only kidding, that girl deserves a medal for putting up with me. She's a gem!

Chris, both Jackie and Loo have tutorials on their websites, if you have the interest and the time, I'm sure you'll manage fine.

Gorgeous Loo ... I adore the French nails, lovely lovely lovely.

Latest posts

Back