Mylash lift or Salon System lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowdrop

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Years ago I did the eyelash perming. I want to start treatment up again. Have the Ellisons directory on my lap and wanted some advice please! Mylash has the silicone and salon system looks to be the rollers (which I used 20 years ago!). What is the difference/benefit of silicone over rollers please? Xx

I am going to go with the silicone. But is there any difference between products please? Will order from Ellisons today as VAT free! The choice Mylash or Salon System lift. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! [emoji56]

Hi I trained with the salon system products they do use the silicone shields to lift too & I’ve had good results [emoji4]

Hi I trained with the salon system products they do use the silicone shields to lift too & I’ve had good results [emoji4]

Thanks so much for replying. I went ahead and ordered Salon system last night. Nicer price than the other make too! [emoji5]

Thanks so much for replying. I went ahead and ordered Salon system last night. Nicer price than the other make too! [emoji5]

No problem yes it is reasonably priced too [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back