nail art help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
Hi i have never tried anything arty on my nails but would love to give it a go, i was thinking of the dried flowers and crushed shells. i have seen some nice pics on here! But how do you aplly this stuff and is it easy for begginers?
Cheers

NSI do a dvd that shows you exactly how to apply it, give them a ring or maybe one of the girls on here has got a spare one.

I love the dried flowers but find the crushed shell a nightmare to work with although it looks beautiful when finished, i have tried applying adhesive to the nail tip and dipping it in the shell and tried getting a ball of L&P and rolling it in the shell, either way i make a hash of it.lol
x

Zoe are you going to apply it with gel or L&P?

L+P, but if its a nightmare then ill leave it for now, is the crushed flowers good to do? How do you do it?

It's probably me making a hash of it as plenty of the others do beautiful nails with it, the flowers are easy i apply to the tip with adehsive and overlay with L&P.

simple and stunning.
x

You can apply them after your l&p application, Just buff over nail secure flower with a little resin and apply a couple of coats of top coat.

Ill probably be the same scattyfox, ill think ill leave that, but ill definetly try the flowers. I just want something easy at the moment. Is there anywhere in particular i can get these from?
Thanks.xx

If your after flowers why not look on geekbay :cool:

Sue does lovely dried flowers go and have a look and her delivery is meant to be really quick. the other geeks all talk highly of her.
x

Thought it was Sandy ? lol

It probably is,

you know how scatty i am if its not spelling it wrong its getting it blatantly wrong lol.

x

scattyfox said:
Sue does lovely dried flowers go and have a look and her delivery is meant to be really quick. the other geeks all talk highly of her.
x
Thank you :o ...I am hoping you meant me, lol!

PS, i will be 'sandy' on Friday....Menorca here i come... Yahoo! :lol: :cool:

Will it be ok to order suey, if you are going away on hols or will there be a delay?

suey said:
Thank you :o ...I am hoping you meant me, lol!

PS, i will be 'sandy' on Friday....Menorca here i come... Yahoo! :lol: :cool:

I did mean you lol

zoeCU said:
Will it be ok to order suey, if you are going away on hols or will there be a delay?
It's still fine to order, i'll be cracking my whip, once in a while to keep them up to speed though! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back