Nail art sealer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering what you seal your nail art with?

Ive just come to use mine (after not doing any nail art for over 6 months!) its like bloody glue! lol!!!

Do any of you just use top coat or do you tend to go for a sealer specifically for nai art?

Thanks

Louise x

Hi Louise,

i recently bought the UV top coat from Ceser's Secrets. It can be applied over polish for a permanent finish, cure for 1 minute. No need to wipe although yu need to leave it to settle for a minute because it is still alittle tacky. After that it is great. At £5 a bottle i think it is well worth it. it leaves a great shine too.

Hi ya, i tend to use the Spangles Nail Art Sealer which seems to do the job nicely for me x

i got a nail art sealer from nsi but i found it flacks off so i just use a top cote !

I use Creative Super shiny - it keeps the art looking fab right up til the next appointment (my clients tend to reapply every 3 days or so).

I use the star nails sealer too and its excellent then I apply a top coat

I use Jordi's Glitter Glaze to seal my Nail Art, it's got a slight irridescent tinge, its really nice!

Mamma - where did you get the Cesars Secret UV top coat from? I'm looking to try one out for over nail art and it sounds quite good? Did you buy it via Ellisons or somewhere like that? xxx

I use Out The Door and that works well for me, I have never used a nail art sealer so I don't know how it compares but it works lovely for me.

i like to use a top coat where possible cause when they come back for their fill, its easssyyy to remove, however..he he.....some clients need/prefer a permanent top coat, so for them i use either a thin layer of clear Bio Sculpture Gel or Brisa finishing gloss or IBD Intense seal (wich is sooooo shiny)

Now i'm puzzled,

i use the brisa gels, but if i apply over any knid of polish etc. It wipes off, polish included. would be intersted t know how you achieved this

~bec~ said:
i like to use a top coat where possible cause when they come back for their fill, its easssyyy to remove, however..he he.....some clients need/prefer a permanent top coat, so for them i use either a thin layer of clear Bio Sculpture Gel or Brisa finishing gloss or IBD Intense seal (wich is sooooo shiny)

Hi bec I am also interested to know how you found IBD intense seal. I tried it over polish and urghhh it didnt work at all lol it cracked off so easily too. I have used it over my toenail enhancements with acrylic and thats fine but it wont work for me over polish?? How do you get this to work I have tried everything lol :rolleyes: I have given up with it now and only use it on my toenails lol

Latest posts

Back