Nail art things

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islandnails

Reaction score
Hello,

Could anyone tell me where i can buy dried flowers, crushed shells, rhinestones & nail art brushes in the canterbury area.

Thanks so much.

Why not order them off the web.?
Devon pressed flowers do a large range of dried flowers for nail art, Also Glors and Gracy on here sell them.

NSI sell them all of these but you will have to pay P+P. I think you can look online at their products.
JackieMc (?) also does lots of nail art stuff as does Chocolate, both Geeks.
HTH
Sonia

Thank you.
I trying not to have to use the web w/ credit card etc. but i'll look it up.

i have used beautyfornails.com many times for all the products you have metioned and much more x

islandnails said:
Hello,

Could anyone tell me where i can buy dried flowers, crushed shells, rhinestones & nail art brushes in the canterbury area.

Thanks so much.

Hi there,

NSI sent me an email today for all of the above you've mentioned try them on http://www.nsinails.co.uk/content/nail_art

Hope this helps

Luv

Rose

I'll try these web sites.

Thanks
Sabrina.

Hi I wanted to know the same question thanks for asking
one of the geeks on here were kindly sending me some dried flowers for me to practice with and they bloody got lost in the post arghhhhh our postman seems to deliver the wrong letters to us to so I am guessing someone with the same number different street has some lovely dried flowers. :cry: I cant wait to try out some can I buy any from local shops too do craft shops sell them? Does anyone know of web addresses to buy them online?

Thanks a bunch ( of dried flowers ) lol!!! Sorry couldnt resist my sense of humour is not very original hey lol :D Perhaps in the summer I could try and dry some little forget me nots I love them.

Latest posts

Back