Nail Cover Clipper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

I've been looking for some plastic nail polish protectors ever since seeing them on the Beautytech website some months ago. I've found some (see below)

http://www.globalnailart.com/cgibin/global/global.cgi?ACTION=dummy&thispage=gl-tools.htm&ORDER_ID=198745680

... but alas ... these look quite different to the ones I saw advertised. They were red and like a plastic 'bubble looking' thing that is clipped over your nails to protect clients polish while drying.

Has ANYONE seen them ANYWHERE or know what I'm talking about !!??

Thanks

Vicky

Karen

That's amazing ... I've been looking for these forever!! Thanks so much, goodness knows how you found them but thanks.

Vicky x

Hi Vicky,

Well, I was baffled by what it was you were looking for, so I did a wee search of my own. The bad news (for me) is now I want THEM!!!! No matter how hard I try, every time I do my nails, for some reason I must go to the ladies, or must get my daughter a drink, basically never get the chance to just sit and let them dry, I end up chipping one (maybe 2 or 3). It is so frustrating as I put so much effort in. So wouldn't it be great just to clip these little suckers on and get on with things, well as well as you can with little bubbles on the end of your fingers! Anyway, I'm a bit of an internet geek, there isn't much I won't find, I'm like a Duracell battery, just keep on going, well until i find it!!

Glad to help

Karen
xx

Well Karen, I thought I was too ... not often I give up - but these things really stumped me, so I'm soooo pleased you found them.

I bought something similar but they weren't exactly what I wanted. I ordered these ones over the weekend - it even says you can wear them in bed ... can you believe THAT ! - no more sheet marks (well - I'll have to see it to believe it).

I'll let you know how I get on when they arrive.

WELL DONE for searching them out !!

Vicky

xx

Latest posts

Back