Nail Creations are stopping trading at the end of the year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atillathefun

Reaction score
Hi Just thought I would let anyone know that has a nail creations airbrush that they are stopping trading at the end of this year which means you will no longer be able to get parts for it!!
I am asking for a refund on mine! :)

Nail Creations have gone bust and been bought by other companies more times than I have had hot dinners!!! I would sit tight and see if anyone buys them again and continues trading. Alternatively I have already discovered that SUDO do many parts that are compatible with my airbush that I also bought from Nail Creations. A compressor is relatively universal you will just need to invest possibly in a new gun and nozzle etc. I also found that sudo paints are far superior!!! as are their stencils, tanning products, customer service and well everything.

Don't worry if you can't get a refund (which I very much doubt because if they have gone bust they have got no money to give you!) all is not lost... there are lots of airbrush companies out there that can help you without reinvesting a huge amount of money!!!

So does this mean Tip Co has too, as they are run by the same people?

Been trying to get hold of them for over three weeks!

Amanda

The airbrush company are also really good for parts for nail creations airbrushes. sorry don't have their number to hand, but you can find them by doing a google search. I also wonder about the Tip Company, as i love their tips.

Latest posts

Back