Nail Educator

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathyw

Reaction score
Hi I have just registered on this site as been looking around for a whilst and thought thie sounded good. I have a question that I wondered if any one could answer... I have been doing nails for 3 years and my ideal carrer path would be to become a nail trainer (no not the plastic ones from creative!), and I dont know where to start. any tips would be apreciated:Grope:

Hi Kathy,

Just had a look at your profile, but it doesn't give much info ;)

If you complete your profile, we would (hopefully) be able to guide you in the right direction.

River

thanks
as mentioned new to all this, so dint even realise i neede to do profile, maybe even learn how to put picture up one day.... as you can see not too clever on pc, so bear with us
kathy

Hi Kathy,

Who did you do your nail training with ?

River

I oringinally did my training with star nails for gel, then did an essential nails gel and acylic course. Then after i still wasnt happy with the nails, so I then did a Creative nails course, Foundation and have started the Masters course. I have also done an NVQ 3 in nails, but would idealy like to teach others as i feel this would be more rewarding. Been looking through pre
vious past messages and cant find anything with reguard to teaching....but not giving up.
thanks again for replying
kathy

Latest posts

Back